Monday, October 5, 2009

St.Francis of Assisi

Yesterday was the feast day for St.Francis of Assisi so our church had a Blessing of the Animals. It was at noon and Boo boo hadn't taken a good nap so Maggie and I went. I loved to have my babies blessed. (I always want the priest to bless Jackson at church and when Russell was going through his Catholicism classes we had the deacon bless Maggie three times!) Anyways, it was quite humorous having many of the parishioners and their dogs, cats, and birds hanging out on the lawn of the church. Of course, some animals were far more mischievous than others and the monsignor made a point of letting us know who those animals were. Maggie was an angel and it was really good to spend quality time with her since I am now quite preoccupied with the baby. Here is a pic of Maggie and I on our way out the door.

No comments:

Blog Archive