Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Firsts








Cee came to Lubbock this weekend. While she was here, Jackson had a few more firsts. He took a bath without the baby bath seat and he used the highchair for the first time. Both attempts were a success. I think he particularly liked the bath. It's like the swimming pool.
Today Cee is watching Jackson while Russell and I go to the Texas Tech game. Russell had a chat with Jackson about being on his best behavior for Cee. We'll see how it goes! Thanks so much to Cee for coming all this way. Jackson is so glad she is here!
Btw, I love the third picture of Jackson in the highchair. His face says, "Mom, how many more pictures are you going to take before I get to eat!" Hey, if I don't document every milestone, who will!?!




No comments:

Blog Archive