Saturday, October 3, 2009

LSU no.4 . . . but for how long? And, Go State!

I must take the time now to brag that LSU is ranked no. 4 in the country thanks to Ole Miss, Penn State, Cal, and Miss. State. For anyone who saw the LSU/Miss State game, you know that LSU is lucky (really lucky) to have won the game. LSU is even luckier to have the no. 4, 5, and 6th ranked teams lose their games last weekend.

I was a little surprised they moved up to no. 4 considering the way they played. They have not yet played like a no. 4 team. Well, today their real schedule begins (no offense Miss State fans). They play at Georgia (gulp)! If LSU survives this week, they will play Florida in Baton Rouge with the well, healed Tim Tebow. Great! I think it will be a miracle if they even win one of the next two games.

Well, I will try to remain positive. Even if they lose, we do have a young team and I do see great potential in future years. Before I close, I must give great credit to Miss State. Other than the turnovers and the fluke of the last 2 minutes of last weeks game, they looked really good. I am excited that the new coach might have something going for them. Go State! As anyone knows, for State the most important thing is beating Ole Miss. So, watch out Rebs. You might have some in-state competition again!

No comments:

Blog Archive