Saturday, October 31, 2009

Green peas for our sweet pea!

Super excited to try his first veggie . . . This is it? Yuck! (Mommy doesn't like peas, either)
Daddy, is this really what I have been waiting for?
Ugh! I guess I'll try it again . . .
Our Boo Boo tried veggies for the first time last night. We were so excited! He always stares at us when we are eating. I just know he has been wanting to try some real food. Well, he got to try green peas first. He was a trooper. As you can see by his face in the pictures, I don't think he really liked them but he ate them anyways. We have to stick with the peas for a few days to make sure he isn't allergic but we can't wait to try the next veggie.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Aw, so cute. Looks like he did not like the peas! CC had peas last night too & had about the same reaction. =)

Blog Archive