Sunday, October 4, 2009

The South Plains Fair and a pair of cowgirl boots

Yesterday, Russell and I took Jackson to the fair. It was a little chilly but we had a really good time. We thought there might be at least one ride we could take Jackson on but even the kiddy carousel looked way too fast. Jackson still loved the fair. He loves looking at colors and lights and hearing music. Russell and I had a good time, too. And, of course, we had some yummy eats.

After the fair, we went to the western store. Russell has been wanting me to get some cowgirl boots and, believe it or not, I have been wanting to get some, too. I have never really been excited about western things but now that we live in Lubbock, I feel I definitely need a pair of cowgirl boots. Thanks to Russ for the boots!












No comments:

Blog Archive