Saturday, June 14, 2008

Welcome home!








Finally, a few pics of the house. As you can see, this includes pics of the foyer, formal living, formal dining, two guest bedrooms and the gameroom. It takes too long to download too many of these so I will post more pics later. These are rooms that are, I hope, completely finished. The only room in these pictures that has more to be done is the gameroom. Eventually, we plan to take down the wallpaper border (or paint over it) and put up new drapes. But, that is very low on the priority list. Also, some of the colors look strange because I took the pictures at night. I will post more pictures of the rest of the house very soon! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's lovely!!! Can't wait to see more! We miss you in Victoria but I'm happy to see you're settling into life in your new home. Tell Mags hi for me.

Blog Archive