Sunday, June 22, 2008

More house pics!




As you can see, here are pics of the family room, breakfast area, kitchen, and Russell's office. (Again, some of the colors do not look right photographed. I promise the family room furniture is not pink! It matches the window treatments really well.)

I was waiting to post a pic of the family room because we ordered furniture and it was delivered last weekend. However, the ottoman that goes with the furniture has not been delivered, yet. It was on back order and should be here any day.

Another room that is not shown is the master bedroom. I got new bedding, which I love, but I don't have the window treatments. The previous owners left the window treatments but they do not go with the new bedding. My parents need to make another visit so we can handle that situation!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I didn't know you had the big fat Italian guy as your kitchen decorations. That's what my kitchen is done in. Great minds think alike. I love the house!!!

Blog Archive