Friday, April 17, 2009

Nursery Update

I have had many requests/demands to see pictures of the nursery. As many of you know, we are waiting on the crib. Last Friday, I was told that the crib would not be in until mid-May. My mom and Russell, trying to be supportive, said that was no big deal. After all, Jackson would be in the room with us.

Well, of course, that was not good enough for me! I made some phone calls and managed to end up on the phone with the Vice President of the department up in New York. It was late in the day and he assured me it would be taken care of to my satisfaction and he would call me Monday morning.

Monday morning, his assistant, Shelly, called and I have been dealing with her ever since. She has been fabulous. She found Jackson's crib (in Michigan) and got a truck to pick it up and bring it to Texas. The crib should be here next Wednesday give or take a day or two. She also called this morning to let me know she is issuing me a gift certificate for my trouble. Sometimes, you just can't take no for an answer! My Jackson needs a full nursery when he gets home from the hospital. Hopefully, the crib will make it on time. If not, we can wait a few days (not a few weeks!)

With all that said, everyone hold tight. I will post pics as soon as the crib arrives. I just can't bring myself to post nursery pics of a baby nursery without a crib!

No comments:

Blog Archive