Monday, April 20, 2009

9 1/2 months . . .


Only 14 days until the official due date!

Can anyone tell if I am dropping, yet? Russell and I think I have dropped somewhat. I am so short, there is really not far for Jackson to drop!

One way or another, our Jackson will be here in 16 days (or less since) we are inducing May 6th, two days after his due date.

As for me, I am hanging in there. The bathroom breaks have drastically increased but I did find a good sleep position that allows me to sleep a couple hours at a time without waking up. I also have tingly fingers as a result of swelling but the doctor says this is perfectly normal. My heartburn and Jackson kicking me under the ribs has also decreased. YEAH! These can also be signs that I am dropping. As usual, we'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Blog Archive