Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nine Month Check-up

So, yesterday I had my nine month check-up. It was the first visit Russell had to miss because he was out-of-town. He flew to Wisconsin yesterday morning and he will be back on Thursday afternoon. He did not want to leave at this time but he was confident Jackson would stay put until at least Thursday!

As for Jackson, it seems our little guy is not so little! The doctor felt my belly and is guessing Jackson is already weighing 7 pounds! Yes, I am 36 weeks pregnant and already 7 pounds. At least that explains why my belly is so big! So, the doctor suggested that we consider moving the induce date up a week from May 6th to sometime the week of April 27th. I really did not expect that! We did not officially move the date up, yet. We are going to wait to meet with our main doctor next Tuesday. That way, we can get another opinion and see how I am progressing on my own. I am already dilated 1 centimeter.

Keep us in your prayers and you know I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Blog Archive