Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here is our angel!


Here's Jackson! He weighed 8 pounds, 15.4 ounces!!! The delivery actually went really well. I pushed for less then 20 minutes and he came right out. The doctor seemed amazed considering his size and mine. We are both doing really well.
These pics aren't the best but we will be taking alot more! He actually has a head full of dark hair that I have not yet captured on camera. He also had a conehead from passing through but it is normal and has already gone down a good bit.
I love the picture at the top. I was trying to breast feed (which actually went quite well overnight) and Jackson fell asleep lying on his side. You can see his little leg propped up next to me and his arm next to his head. This picture was last night and he was so tired!
I promise better and more pics soon!

2 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

He's adorable!! Congrats to Mommy & Daddy!!

The Hrachs said...

He's so cute! Congrats to the Solomon clan! We hope that the journey home goes smoothly :)

Blog Archive