Thursday, September 23, 2010

PINK, RUFFLES, RIBBONS & BOWS

Today we found out we are having a GIRL! As you can tell, I am thrilled. Russell says he is happy especially since I really wanted a girl. I know a boy would have been pretty exciting for him. I told him Baby #3 would be anohter boy. Heck, I'll give him the whole basketball team as long as I get my one girl!

Mimi flew in just in time for the sonogram and we went shopping when Jackson was down for his nap. Everyone was telling me about My Cup of Tea and for anyone around Lubbock, you must go. A fabulous baby store. I must say, it is more fun shopping for girls! They just have so much more to offer. Not that I don't love shopping for my Baby Boy. Now, it's time to figure out the nursery. I already have a good idea of the furniture and bedding, I just need to solidfy decisions and start making purchases. We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Deni said...

Oh Mandi, I know you'd have been happy either way, but I'm thrilled that you're having your little girl. You need a little one to frill up and put in PINK PINK PINK!!! Love a little legacy! Congrats!

kandik22 said...

That's so exciting! And yes, they do have more to offer for girls than boys. It's a good thing my first wasn't a girl or we would probably have to file bankruptcy due to my incessant shopping!

BGrace said...

Awe a GIRL! I am so excited for you! That is going to be so much fun!