Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fun at the Fair

We had a great weekend with Mimi. On Saturday, we met up with the Leach's at the fair. As you can see, we took tons of pics and I even stole a few from their blog. The boys rode the carousel and a train. They also played a game where they picked up ducks for a prize. Believe it or not, I won the biggest prize out of everyone. I won the game where you shot water at the target. I beat out several other people which is how I got a big prize. I picked out a cute monkey for Jackson (like he needs more stuffed animals). He also went home with a white stuffed dog (like Maggie) and a beach ball. Russell won the first prize of the day by throwing baseballs at plates. He picked out a ladybug for the Baby girl. I didn't even tell him to pick it. How sweet! He knows how much I love ladybugs. We also went to a petting zoo with all kinds of farm animals. And, somehow we managed to find a cute Yorkie dog that fascinated Jackson and Cy. I don't think Jackson wanted to leave the dog. I think the best part of the day was the dance party we had while we were waiting for the rides to start running. Jackson and Cy are so cute when they dance!












1 comment:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Fun times. I'm SO EXCITED you're having a girl!!