Friday, September 10, 2010

"Da truck"

Jackson has a new word, "truck." Mimi and Poppy were able to translate his jabber last weekend. I think he has been saying it for a while but I just thought it was jibber jabber but he really is saying "truck" and, of course, we know he can say "Da Da!"

Mom said last weekend anytime a truck would pass by he would point and say "Da truck." She thinks he was looking for us. Last night, we went to the Open House at Jackson's school. When we got home, Jackson and I stayed in the driveway talking to our neighbor. Jackson saw a few trucks and kept saying "truck, truck, truck." It was so cute and now I am convinced he really is saying "truck" and it's not just jabber. I should have known, a few of his favorite books are about trucks and we will sometimes go outside and wait for Da Da's truck to pull in. Listening to him is so much fun!

No comments: