Monday, September 20, 2010

Haircut (round 3), Texas Tech game and a doctor appointment








It was a fun, busy weekend. Jackson had his haircut and Mimi has been wanting to see pics, so here he is before, during and after. We like it long but it was so long and hanging in his eyes so it needed a trim.

Saturday night Russell and I went to the Texas Tech game with friends. We had the best time. We got to sit in the suite which is more like a party than a football game. The game was actually pretty good, at least for a while.

Last night things weren't too great for me. I got a stomach bug from Russell. Luckily, we had a doctor appointment for the baby this morning. I wasn't worried about myself but it was good to get Baby Solomon checked out. The baby was actually kicking more than ever. This was the first time Russell felt the baby kick. The doctors and nurses have complimented Baby Solomon's energy at the last three visits. All the activity makes me think we will be having a baby boy because I don't think Jackson was even this active (and he was a very active baby)! We will find out soon enough and we are so excited.

As for my health, the doctor was concerned and when she told us I would be going to the hospital if I wasn't keeping down liquids within a few hours. Even calm Russell got a little jittery. The doc prescribed me an amazing medicine that had the nausea disappear almost instantly. Luckily, there is a Judge's conference this week so I have no court until Friday so I was able to come home and rest. Truth be told, I still haven't gotten out of bed. I am tired from being up all night and my tummy is still sore. Glad Russell is home to take care of me today but I am really missing Jackson. I could only see him from a distance this morning and I didn't like missing our morning snuggles. Well, tonight will be family night and we'll watch the Saints play. I just can't wait to see the little guy!

No comments: