Monday, August 16, 2010

Doctor visits



This morning, both of our babies had doctor appointments. We have two healthy babies. It was really nice to hear Baby Solomon's heart beating strong. Now, I can relax a little since we made it through the first trimester.

Jackson also had his 15 month doctor appointment. Can I just say, my baby is getting cuter and more fun by the day! He is in the 89th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height. So, he is slowing down a bit. He got two vaccines and no one was happy about it. We also saw he has molars coming in. It looked painful so we made sure to give him some Tylenol.

Other then the doctor, Jackson is making progress in other areas. As you already saw, he is becoming quite the dancer. He is also jibber jabbering and he is saying "momma" quite frequently which makes me very happy. He also loves to read. I must have read a hundred books this weekend and I am not exaggerating. He finds a book and brings it to me. He is a little spoiled because I always stop what I am doing to sit down for a good story!

Not much else for now, Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

You look adorable! Glad both Solomon kiddos are doing great.

Blog Archive