Friday, March 6, 2009

Jackson update

This morning, Russell and I went to the doctor for another check-up. Jackson and I are both doing great. We are starting to make big decisions and it is very exciting! We are looking into cord blood banking (if anyone has any information to share). We are also starting the process of looking for a pediatrician. Most importantly, we set a date to be induced. Jackson's original arrival date is May 4th. However, if our little man chooses to take his time, we are planning to induce on May 6th. (That is when our favorite doctor is on call and I did not really want him to be born on Cinco de Mayo!)

Russell and I are looking forward to a weekend of rest and minor Jackson preparations. Tomorrow evening we have our Handle with Care Class and the rest of the weekend we will be resting and organizing the nursery. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive