Saturday, March 21, 2009

Daycare

After alot of procrastinating, we finally have Jackson on the waiting list at a daycare. I really like the daycare because it it less than a minute from my office. Several people at work use this daycare including the bailiff in my court. He and his wife are expecting their baby just a few weeks after Jackson is due. His wife is only taking six weeks maternity leave so I know their little angel will be waiting for Jackson to join their class. One reason they picked this daycare is because they allow you to come and check on the babies whenever you want. I love that, too! That way I can go and check on Jackson at lunch or if I have a break. And, I know that other parents will be dropping by as well. In addition to my court bailiff's little pumpkin, the court reporter in my court has her little girl in this daycare. She is actually the first person who recommended this daycare.

We are still considering a daycare that is close to the house and I am sure we will get on that waiting list as well. But, at least we are making progress!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive