Sunday, March 29, 2009

Craig Morgan concert







Saturday night, Russell and I went with some of his dealers and their wives to the Craig Morgan concert in Fort Worth. Since Case IH sponsors his tour, we got backstage passes and great seats. Craig Morgan is a country singer who sings the song "International Harvester" which is about one of Case's products. The concert was at Billy Bob's which is a place that was popular with JR on Dallas so Russell was really excited!
Russell got a hotel in downtown Fort Worth for us and the plan was for me to go back to the hotel after dinner. The concert did not start until 10:30 so he did not think I would make it. However, after two naps on Saturday, I was good to go after dinner. I am glad I went. We had a really good time. The third and fourth pictures show his tour bus and the "International Harvester" theme.
This was a really fun overnight trip for Russell and I. We got to go shopping before dinner and I got Jackson a few souvenirs. One was a shirt that says, "Texas Ranger: Around here, I am the law: Fort Worth Stockyards." It is really cute and, obviously, very fitting since I am an ADA. We also stayed at the hotel were JFK stayed the night before he was assassinated (which now happens to be a Hilton.) It was pretty neat looking at the pictures.

No comments:

Blog Archive