Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kind of a crazy Wednesday!

We have another ice day here in Dallas. It's nice to get to sleep in but I wish we got a little more snow and a little less ice and sleet! But, it is a very exciting day for the Solomon family because Russell is flying home tonight. He has been in Arizona since January 5th. Luckily his flight lands at 6:45 and the roads will be all clear by then. He has not seen my expanding belly in several weeks so I think he is in for a surprise. Jackson is also moving more than ever. Last night I was watching (not just feeling) him move around in my belly. I also can't wait to show Russell the new things Jackson has gotten in the last few weeks, especially the nursery bedding and giraffe. Russell will also be happy to come home to a very clean house. Since I can't get out, I have no excuses!

No comments:

Blog Archive