Monday, January 12, 2009

6 months pregnant . . . and we have a name!

Today, I am 6 months pregnant! Russell is out-of-town so my my friend, Kelly, took my 6 months picture at work this morning. Unfortunately, I can't download it at the moment so the picture will have to follow.

Many people have been asking if we have decided on a name. We have. It is Jackson Andrew Solomon. Andrew is my dad's middle name, my brother's middle name, and Russell's uncle's name. As for Jackson, Russell liked the name and it is sentimental since it is where Russell and I met. We plan to call our baby boy Jackson but some people have said that they will call him Jack, including my Aunt Mona. She will call him Jack after her husband, my Uncle Jack.

2 comments:

killebrews said...

Yay! That's precious - woohoo!!!! Miss you!

Virginia at DA's said...

Don't know if first one went thru. Congrat to you and Russell. I am going to be grandma again, younger son, a boy, in June. I am glad you are doing so well. Things are about the same here, I'm sure you heard Rachel left and went into private practice. Theresa and I are still here in check dept and doing ok. Just busy. Sorry I haven't written before, just been busy and that is no excuse. Again congrats and love looking at your blog. Keep it up. Virginia @ da's office (vgarber@vctx.org)

Blog Archive