Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jackson's nursery

Last weekend, when my mom and I were shopping for the nursery, I had a reality check. One of the salespeople told me some of the nursery furniture could take16 weeks to order. I thought, "16 weeks?!?!" Baby Jackson will be here in less than 15!

So, after much indecisiveness, I have finally ordered the baby bedding for Jackson's nursery. I am really excited about it! Also, I have picked out the nursery furniture and I hope to order it this weekend. Most importantly, today I went and picked up the 5 foot tall plush giraffe that Russell liked so much. This giraffe was the inspiration for Jackson's jungle themed nursery. (Maggie was not so sure about the giraffe at first but after a few minutes she was okay with him!)

We are very excited about the progress being made on the nursery and we can't wait for the finished product!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Princess,

Where is a picture or link to the bedding? You know I'm dying!!

Blog Archive