Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just an update

It has been a while since I last wrote. There is not much to update. Russell was in Arizona this weekend. He was sick last week but was feeling better. He played golf on Saturday and said the course was amazing. I left for Austin on Thursday and have spent the weekend at my parents. I go back to McKinney tomorrow since we have the day off. As usual, we have had a great weekend - lots of shopping and good food. My mom and I looked at baby furniture and baby bedding. I thought I had made at least one decision - the baby bedding. Now, I think I have changed my mind on that. While shopping this weekend, I found a bedding that I liked better. I had seen this bedding online before but it was so much cuter (and softer) in person. For those who have not experienced pregnancy, beware of the indecisiveness that goes along with it! I hope everyone has a great week and I haven't forgotten about posting my 6 month pic.

No comments:

Blog Archive