Monday, October 20, 2008

Second Trimester!

Can you see the bump? It may not be easy to see but trust me, it is there! We took a picture of my belly at 2 months and we are going to take a picture to mark each month. Russell says my belly has not gotten any bigger but I think he is just being nice. My clothes are slowly getting tight around my belly! Last weekend, I even bought my first pair of maternity pants. I thought maternity clothes would be quite drab. The pants are too big right now but they actually look cute. The most important thing is keeping my expanding belly comfortable!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I see the bump, if I look really hard and squint a bit :-) Hope ya'll are doing well, we miss you!

kandik22 said...

Oh please, I see no bump whatsoever, little missy! And I emailed you the other day...where's my response? Miss ya!

Kerry said...

You are too fun. I miss you terribly. It's just not the same since you're gone. Keep the pics coming so I can live vicariously through you and this pregnancy!