Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dr. Roberts gives Baby Solomon a "thumbs up"

We had another doctor appointment on Friday. Dr. Roberts says the baby and I are doing just fine. I actually began to feel a little better toward the end of last week. Yes! Alleluia! I must admit I have nothing to complain about compared to what I have heard other moms-to-be go through but the daily nausea gets very annoying after a while. Dr. Roberts said that hormones peek at week 10 so I should begin feeling better and better.

Our newest project is finding the right childcare for the baby. Luckily, Dr. Roberts lives close to us and told us where she takes her babies. Also, my boss told me of an in-home daycare that he used.

I guess I left out that detail. I decided to go ahead and tell my boss after the good doctor report on Friday. He was very supportive. I knew everything would be fine but I was a little anxious about telling him. Unfortunately, I had to leave after I told him so I did not get to tell anyone else. I will tell them next week.

I guess that's all to report for now. Our next appointment is early November.

No comments: