Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend in review

Russell flew back in town late Saturday night so I got some R & R on Friday night and Saturday. I was really lazy. I ordered take-out, watched several movies, and spent some quality time with my girl, Maggie. It was great but we missed Russ. On Sunday we went to church and the champagne brunch at the country club. It was really delicious! They had smoked salmon, which is one of my favorite things. They also had chocolate cake which, everyone knows, is one of my favorite things!

While we were at the country club, Russell made a tee time to play nine holes later in the afternoon. Russell went early to practice and Maggie and I meet up with him so that we could ride in the golf cart. The third and fourth holes are less than a mile away so we just walked to meet up with Russ when he was on the second hole. Below are the pics.






After golf, Russell cooked dinner. He went fishing on the Great Lakes Saturday morning before flying home so he brought home some salmon and trout. So, he cooked the trout for dinner. It was good and I think we will cook some salmon tonight.

It was a good weekend. I hope the upcoming week is just the same. Although, it will be very busy for me. Luckily, Russell will be in-town this week! Have a great one!

No comments:

Blog Archive