Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dinner date

Last night, Russell and I had our first dinner at the country club. We both tried Mexican food. Russell got steak fajitas and I got nachos with chicken. They were the best nachos ever! Russell said his fajitas were really good, too.

Russell also got an e-mail from the lady that invited us to join. She told us about a "Martini's with the Manager" party this Thursday and invited us to have dinner with her and her husband next week. I am glad that joining the country club is keeping us busy. For those who know Russell, know that he likes to keep his calendar full!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Woohoo...moving up to the big time already. I'm glad ya'll have found a place to meet new people. I bet you're going to love it up there. Congrats on your trial too!

Blog Archive