Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not much to report

Well, there is not much to report around here. Jackson went for his 18 month check-up on Friday. He is doing great and starting to say lots of words. He did get his flu shot which wasn't so fun and on Saturday he wasn't feeling to hot. I think a lingering cold hit it's peak. Thankfully, he is feeling much better today.

As for Annabelle, she will be here in less than 3 months! That seems so crazy to me. I went for a check-up last week, I take my diabetes test this week and another check-up the following week. I am already in the last trimester so I go for check-ups every 2 week. Insane! I am a little worried about the diabetes test because I crave sugar much more now than I did when I was pregnant with Jackson. We'll see.

Other than that, we are looking forward to the holidays. Jackson's last day at his daycare is next Tuesday. We have decided he will start a new daycare part-time in January and then he and Annabelle will go full time in May. It will be a crazy Spring for sure. We are super excited about the new daycare. It is a large church daycare and I have heard so many wonderful things about it.

I forgot to mention the highlight of our lazy weekend. We had Rick and Cy over for dinner on Friday night since Amanda was out-of-town. Jackson and Cy had the best time. I wish I would have taken pics sooner. These two pics were taken after they had their bath.

We hope everyone is having a great weekend and getting ready for the holidays. Can you believe several of our neighbors already have their lights up?!?


No comments: