Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy early Thanksgiving

I have not done a good job keeping the blog updated lately. Sorry! I have been super busy. Today was Jackson's last day of daycare. He starts a new daycare part-time in January so I have been trying to get ahead on my work schedule as well as get things together for the holidays. It isn't easy to get alot accomplished with an 18 month old. He likes his attention from mommy and daddy!

So, my to-do list has been a mile long but I have marked almost everything off in the last few weeks. Tonight I feel good but exhausted. We begin our Thanksgiving holiday in the morning so today was a mad dash to mark those last things off the list.

We will be celebrating the holiday here in Texas. We have some big plans but you'll have to wait and see the blog pics later to find out what we've been up to!

I will say that I am celebrating a very big birthday next week. Russell has a big meeting so Jackson and I will be staying at Mimi and Poppys so we both can get lots of TLC and R&R. Can't wait for that. After clearing my to-do list, I really need it.

I almost forgot, I am officially in my last trimester and I am going to the doctor every two weeks, now. Isn't that crazy! I had my diabetes test and I am clear. I have really craved sugar this pregnancy so I was a little worried. At my appointment yesterday, Annabelle and I got a good report. Russell and I also decided on a hospital so now we just need to set up a tour. Other than that, there's not much to report. Now that we are on a little holiday break, I will try to do much better posting pics. I don't want to let Jackson's fans down and I must say, our little guy is just getting cuter by the day!

No comments: