Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A long weekend

On Friday, Jackson and I took off from work and school and had a park playdate with Amanda and Cy. The boys had a blast playing on the playground and chasing the ducks. Friday night, we went out for more Mexican since it was such a success the weekend before. It was another great experience. Jackson is just like his mommy. He loves Mexican restaurants. He likes to dance to the music and he loves guacamole. Strange, I know. He actually gets mad if I don't get it to him fast enough. At least it's healthy! We also have to sit on the patio. I think that's another key to the success.

On Saturday we picked up a few things for Baby girl's room and watched football. LSU pulled out another shocking win and MS State beat Houston.

Sunday we headed to church and I snapped a picture of Jackson running around the house before we left. Sunday night, the Leach's came over for dinner and the Cowboys game. Unfortunately, the Cowboys lost but Cy and Jackson made up for it by having a dance party after the game. I took some funny videos that I tried to post this morning. I'll try to post them again later.

Monday, Jackson had a check up at his ear doctor and the tubes are still looking good. Phew! I also had a doctor appointment. Baby girl is growing fast so all was well with her. I was happy until they mentioned I needed the flu shot. It wasn't bad at all but my arm is really sore today. That's it for the long weekend!









No comments: