Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nursery III

It's official, my baby will be moving from Nursery II to Nursery III. We got the news yesterday when I picked him up from daycare. I must admit, I shed a few tears with the news. My baby is growing up! I'm not sure why I was emotional, we knew this was coming and we were actually excited about the move since he will be with bigger kids that he can learn from. We are sad to leave his teachers but we will pass by their class everyday and he will see them during some outside times. The transition will also be easier since two of his classmates will be going with him. Sometimes the children are transferred one at a time so we are glad his friends will be making the move with him. So, this morning, I tried to snap a few pics of Jackson headed to his first day of Nursery III. He actually will only go 1/2 day today and tomorrow and full day starting Monday.


No comments:

Blog Archive