Monday, July 19, 2010

Jackson is going to be a BIG brother!


That's right, we're pregnant! Jackson will be a big brother very soon. Baby Solomon #2 is due February 12th. So, it looks like we will have a Valentine Baby! As for the doctor, we obviously, had to find a new OBGYN since we moved after Jackson was born. We are very lucky. We love my new doctor. I have had three doctor appointments (the last one this morning) and all is well. We are 10 weeks and 2 days at this point. We are SO excited about our new addition!

4 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

OMG, Congrats! I'm so excited!! Jackson is going to be a super big brother. Can't wait to know what Baby Solomon will be. Talk to you soon!

BGrace said...

Yay!!! I am SO excited for yall! I'm with Meryl...can't wait to see blue or pink!

The Hrachs said...

Great news! Congrats to you all!

Ava said...

Congrats! I'm sure Jackson will be a great big brother!

Blog Archive