Saturday, February 20, 2010

The road to recovery




Sorry I haven't kept everyone updated on Jackson. We really appreciate all the prayers and well wishes!
The flu really wasn't so bad. He seemed to feel much better after the doctor visit on Monday but we could not get the fever to go down for several days. We could handle the fever - the most important thing was that Jackson was starting to feel better! Fortunately, Jackson is better. He got tons of TLC and we watched way too much Mickey Mouse!
Unfortunately, yesterday, Russell came down with the nasty bug that I had last Saturday! It was only a 24 hour bug so he is feeling much better today. At breakfast this morning, I knew both of my boys were on the road to recovery by their appetites. Jackson was eating pancakes and applesauce and Russell had eggs with cheese. Let's hope everyone stays healthy and let's hope Jackson doesn't get the nasty bug that Russell and I had!


2 comments:

Rusty said...

We've been worried about little Jackson. So great to hear he's doing better. Sorry to hear about Russell though. Hopefully the Solomon family will be all better soon!

Rusty said...

ps- this is Meryl, not Rusty. I think I hopped on the computer while Russell was still logged into g-mail. But Russell is so glad Jackson is better now too! =)

Blog Archive