Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Date Night

Last night, Russell and I had a little date night. It was so much fun. Russell got tickets to sit in one of the suites at the Texas Tech men's basketball game so we got a babysitter to watch Jackson. Russell had a little surprise before the game. He took me to eat at a Mexican restaurant on campus that he heard was good. I forget the name of it but it was delicious and I love Mexican food so it was a nice little surprise.

The game was so much fun and we hung out with some really fun people. A couple of them are our age and live in our neighborhood so hopefully, we will hang out with them again soon. One of the guys we meet has a little boy Jackson's age. Maybe Jackson will have another friend soon.

Anyways, Russell and I have not had a date night in a very long time and it was well worth the wait! Also, the babysitter seemed very responsible and good with kids. She even sent me a text to let me know when Jackson fell asleep. I could definitely do date night again soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive