Thursday, November 27, 2008

We are thankful for our BABY BOY!!!

Yes, we found out that we are having a BABY BOY!!! The proud papa is beside himself. We were both convinced Baby Solomon was a girl so it was a shocker when we saw that Baby Solomon is a boy. And, let me say there is no doubt on our little man! We found out yesterday and have been fortunate to share our happy news with our family over the holiday.

This has been a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope all of you are having a Happy Thanksgiving, too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did I tell you it was a Baby Boy or what? I just knew it...Congratulations! Hope your holidays are AWESOME!

killebrews said...

Yay! Thanks for letting us know - I was hoping for a boy for y'all. You'll both be fantastic "boy" parents!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!! I had a feeling- I forgot to e-mail you before your announcement though so I hope you believe me :-) Rachel