Friday, November 21, 2008

KICKS!

On Tuesday night I think I felt Baby Solomon's first kicks. I had eaten a chocolate cookie and I felt them about 30 minutes later. I heard eating something sugary can trigger the baby's movement. But, I wasn't trying to feel anything. I really did not want to sit around waiting for something to happen. I wanted it to be a surprise and it was.

The movement feels really strange so I called Meryl for some confirmation. She felt her first kicks the weekend before last. The first kicks are so small that it is hard to know what you are feeling. I will be ready for Baby Solomon to power kick me so I know exactly what it is!

Russell was out-of-town and was looking forward to coming home so that he could be a part of it. But, I told him it was not strong enough for him to feel . . . yet. He is such a supportive sweetie!

No comments: