Saturday, November 8, 2008

Registering for Baby Solomon

Today, Russell and I went to register at Babies R Us. I think the most exciting moment for Russell was being able to park in the "Expectant Mother's" parking spot. I told him that was not really necessary but he said we needed to take advantage of the opportunity.

Registering took a little longer than I expected. We registered for the big things. I could tell Russell was getting anxious after a while so I put him in charge of some "important" tasks. He picked out the baby car seat, baby gates, and baby monitors. He did a great job. When I got home, I looked at the website and the car seat he picked out was a top rated car seat. Once we were home, I registered on-line for many of the smaller things that I did not think Russell would have the patience to register for at the store!

No comments: