Monday, January 24, 2011

My boys and an exciting day of doctor appointments




I took these pics yesterday while my boys were watching the football games. Hopefully, they got some rest because today was a little crazy for us. At our weekly doctor appointment this morning, my doctor thought my amniotic fluid was too high so she scheduled me for a sonogram this afternoon. If it was too high she would induce next Monday, January 31st (at 38 weeks) unless the baby was under any stress at which case we would have the baby NOW!

Luckily, the sonogram showed my fluid in the normal range, albeit a little toward the high side. Nevertheless, it looks normal and I scheduled a few more work things. So, little Annabelle please stay put until at least this Friday (next Friday would be even better but I am not going to ask for too much)! She is measuring at 7 pounds 7 ounces according to the sonogram.

It was nice to get to see her little face again. We got more pictures of her. In one pic she is covering her face with her arm like she is playing peek-a-boo, Jackson's favorite game. Very cute. She is already like her big brother. I'll get Russell to try to download some of her recent sonogram pics but at this point, we should have real pics very soon. We are set to be induced on Monday February 7th. One way or another, we get to meet our Baby Girl in less than 14 days! Yeah!

1 comment:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Can't believe its almost time!!