Saturday, January 22, 2011

3 more weeks until d-day but she will be here before then!

We have three more weeks until Annabelle's official due date. However, we are set to be induced on February 7th if Annabelle hasn't arrived by then. So, technically, we only have 2 weeks and 2 days! To be honest, I don't know if she can wait much longer. I have been having some strong Braxton Hicks contractions and nesting instincts.

I know nesting may be a strange symptom for some people but the morning before my water broke with Jackson, I woke up with such an urge to conquer the world - buying groceries, cleaning the house from top to bottom. Needless to say, I am a believer in the nesting sign of prelabor. As for now, I am trying to rest as much as possible.

I have some court appearances and hearings that are set up until February 4th that I would really like to get taken care of before Annabelle's arrival. Unlike most 9 month pregnant women, I am not trying to hurry her along. Forget the exercise and spicy food! Either way, when she is ready, she'll be here and we are soooo excited about it!

Even Jackson is enjoying this time with us. He loves checking out all the baby gadgets like the playmat, swing, and bouncy chair. He loves going in Annabelle's room and getting out all of her stuff. He talks about the baby, too. He knows those things are for "baby" and he likes to point to my stomach and say "baby." He is so sweet. I know he will be the best big brother.

No comments: