Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day weekend off to a good start!

Russell and I picked Jackson up early from daycare today. When we arrived they were having snack time. When we walked in, Jackson's teacher was really excited. She said that Jackson just said the word "more" in sign language. He is SO intelligent! I think it is kind of funny that the first word in sign language is "more." That boy likes to eat - especially yogurt, which is what they were having for snack. While we watched snack time, Russell and I learned 3 words in sign language: more, eat, and thank you. Very cool! I really want to learn more.

Also, at daycare, I got a Mother's Day gift from Jackson. It was a pink bag, a beautiful rose, and a card. The card said "Mom's Care Package:"

A CANDLE - to give you light when you feel burned out
A SNICKERS - to help you see the funny side . . . there is one!
A HERSHEY'S KISS - for you and your child . . . you both deserve them!
A LIFESAVER - to save you on one of those days
A ROSE - to remember to stop and smell the roses
GUM - to remind you to stick with it
CONFETTI - to celebrate the good times
A BAG - to help you keep it all together

The bag was filled with the confetti, candle, and candy. It was very sweet. Even though, I know Jackson didn't really put the bag together I know it was from him! Very sweet. I can't wait for a weekend with my boys and my Maggie!

No comments:

Blog Archive