Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jackson's 2nd haircut

This morning, we took Jackson for his second haircut. We didn't give much instruction. I mean how much can you do to a 1 year old's hair? But before we knew it, hair was flying everywhere. I didn't realize he had that much hair. For a second I was worried. Then, I realized that hair will grow back and his seems to grow much faster than others! When we were done, here is how he looked. Very cute, I think. Russell really likes the new do, too. He says Jackson looks like a little man. Well, not how I want to describe our 1 year old but I guess that's a good daddy reaction! He did really well during the haircut even though he is not too happy about it. Believe it or not, I think Jackson likes his new cut, too.









2 comments:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

That last picture is absolutely priceless. I think Jackson's new haircut is totally cute. =)

Happy mother's day!

Amanda said...

I guess if I would have read further I would have seen he did get a haircut! Lookin good Jackson!

Blog Archive