Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My boys!

Jackson has been teething and for a few days last week he would wake up super early (around 4:00 am). The first night, I nursed him and tried to put him back in the crib but that did not go over well with Jackson. So Russell ended up watching cartoons with him until about 5:30 when he fell back asleep. (Good Daddy!!!) So, the next night, we wanted to get back to snoozing as quickly as possible so I nursed him in bed and we all fell back asleep. That continued for another night and I took this picture that morning. Jackson loves to sleep in the bed with us! As you can see, he is quite cozy. We aren't always as cozy with him in the bed but his comfort always takes priority! Btw, Russell doesn't know I took this pic . . . yet!

1 comment:

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

This picture is the funniest & cutest thing ever. Hope Jackson's toofies feel better soon.

Blog Archive