Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Jackson is having a Happy Day at home with mom. The daycare called this morning and he had a temp. He has had a temp off and on since Saturday along with a runny nose and a little cough. I had two court appearances this morning and I they had the potential to turn into long, contested hearings. Fortunately, things worked out and I was out of court and on my way to pick up the sick Boo Boo. Although Jackson is sick, he is in a great mood.

One of the attorneys I have been working with has a 14 month old daughter who had to go to the hospital with RSV and pneumonia. Scary stuff! So, keep them in your prayers. It just reminds us parents how quickly these little colds can turn into more. So, it looks like we will be home tomorrow since we need to be fever free for 24 hours before returning to daycare. (I know most people do not follow this rule but we try). We also need to get Jackson well once and for all!



No comments:

Blog Archive