Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's That Time of Year

Season's Greetings! The holiday season has arrived. Yesterday I put up Halloween decorations, wrapped Christmas gifts and dressed Jackson in one of his Thanksgiving outfits. Just when I think I am up to speed, Russell tells me the neighbor is putting Christmas lights on the house and decorations in the yard. He wasn't joking! Last week, we had three ads put our door from companies who put up Christmas lights. We don't want to be the scrooge on the street so I guess I need to get some outdoor decorations . . .

In Jackson news, on Saturday, Russell put the big boy carseats in our cars. Here is Jackson trying it out on the way to church Sunday morning. He looks so small in the seat. It reminds me of how small he looked in his carrier when we brought him home from the hospital. We all know how he fills out that carrier now! I can't believe he will fill out the big boy carseat one day!

As for now, Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Princess...how are you going to have that baby facing forward in the carseat? According to the American Academy of Pediatrics they are supposed to be rear-facing until one year old or 20 pounds. Please fix him!

Meryl & Russell McLendon said...

Can't believe he's already in his big boy seat! sniff, sniff.

Blog Archive