Monday, November 16, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

Yep, it's beginning to look alot like Christmas at the Solomon house. We got out all the Christmas decorations this weekend. I actually thought I might not decorate the inside of the house this year since we are going to be out of town for most of the holidays. But, I broke down on Saturday morning, knowing that it would be my last weekend to decorate until Mid-December. Russell told me he was glad that I decided to decorate. I was surprised by this comment since he had to drag all 8 boxes out of the attic. (I don't know how I accumulated to many Christmas decorations.) I guess Russell is excited about the holidays this year. We both are. It is so much more exciting since we are celebrating the holidays with Jackson. We showed him some of the decorations and we were obviously more excited than he was. I have everything decorated except I have not put up the tree. I'll post pics once that mission is accomplished!

No comments:

Blog Archive