Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moving Update

I just wanted to give everyone a quick moving update. Things went really well. I can't think of anything that was lost or broken, yet. The movers unpacked most of the boxes. Some boxes were holiday decorations and things to go in the attic and it was easier to leave those in boxes for storage purposes. Nevertheless, the unpacking went smoothly but the organizing and decorating is taking much longer than our last move. Having the little guy added more stuff than I realized.

Speaking of Jackson, he is doing really well. He is sleeping like a champ. I guess having his own bed is making a huge difference. He is sleeping for about 11 hours at night. He got to a point where he was waking up at 2:30 but he only did that the first night at the new house. Perhaps all the moving is exhausting him as much as it is exhausting Russell and I. Jackson has had a few milestones since we have moved. He started waling in his walker. It is slow but he can do it. He is also eating like a pro (no surprise there)! Finally, he and Russell went for their first jog in the jogging stroller. I have been taking pics of everything and I will post them later.

Speaking of pics, I thought of one thing we did lose in the move - my cable cord to download my pics! Not to worry, we ordered one on Sunday so it should be here soon. My old cord will probably show up once the new one arrives!

Mimi and Poppy are flying in tomorrow to help with the house and to see Jackson so I will post pictures after that. That's all for now!

No comments:

Blog Archive