Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just a growing boy!











Jackson has made tons of progress in the sleep department over the last week or so! Since last Thursday, he has been sleeping through the night!!! That is a huge accomplishment. The first night it happened, I woke up at 4:45. I was so shocked, I immediately woke up Russell and got him to check on Jackson. Of course, he was snoozing away. (He is still in the room with us but that is working out fine.) He is sleeping from about 10:30 to 5:30 give or take. Luckily, when he wakes up for his morning feeding he is falling back asleep really easily.
Another big step is that Jackson slept in his pack-n-play. He had been sleeping in his swing, a habit we knew we would have to break.
A third accomplishment, is that Jackson and I took a 1 1/2 hour nap together on Tuesday! He usually sleeps for such brief periods that I never get to join in on nap time. I think he likes to cuddle so we napped together on the couch. I know, it's probably not a good habit but it worked. He was so comfy he slept another 30 minutes after I woke up.
Let's hope our progress continues!!




No comments:

Blog Archive