Friday, May 29, 2009

First visit to Mimi and Poppy's house








I am sure most of you noticed that I was not that great at posting pics last week. Well, Russell had to fly to Nebraska for work. So, he took us to Austin to stay with my parents. We had a great time. As you can see from the pics, I became much more comfortable taking Jackson out of the house. We are very careful not to go places with crowds. We tried to go out during weekday mornings to places which may have a crowd.
In the first pic, Jackson is watching 24 with his Poppy. In the next pic, he is sitting with my mom while we got pedicures. In the third, he had a play date with his friends, Avery and Evan. In the fourth pic, he is with his Daddy on Lake Travis and in the last, he is with his daddy on the back porch at my parent's house. I must say, Jackson loves the outdoors. He is just like his daddy!




No comments:

Blog Archive