Thursday, May 28, 2009

Celebrating Jackson's first month


Last night we went to dinner to celebrate Jackson's first month. Jackson and I meet Russell at the Country Club after he played a little golf. Russell showed him off to all his golf friends and everyone sitting around us at dinner. Here is a picture of us leaving dinner and here is a pic of Jackson in his pjs when we got home. He was playing with his daddy.
In the last few days, he seems to be growing so much. He is more alert and he smiles more. I feel like he recognizes me. And, last night, he went five hours between feedings! I actually woke him up because he has never gone that long! I guess his birthday dinner wore him out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so precious y'all! He's already changed and grown so much :)

Blog Archive