Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is the weekend over already?

It turned out to be another busy weekend. Russell and I did a few chores around the house, we cooked out, got in the hot tub, and we went to the neighborhood pool. We also went to a nursery down the street and bought some flowers to plant. Here is picture of Maggie supervising Russell's progress!

Russell and I found a church a few weeks ago. But, this morning we checked out a new church. My mom and I found this church when my parents were visiting a few weekends ago. Russell and I went this morning and we really liked it. After church, we checked out a Cajun restaurant close to the house. When we walked in there was a huge LSU flag. As it turns out the owner is an LSU alum. The food was really good. So I am glad it will be one of our new favorites! I can't wait until football season. Have a great week. Our's will be busy as usual! How many days until the next weekend!?!?

No comments: